Make your own taco night is a staple at our houses, but you can kick it up a notch for Cinco de Mayo or any other night by adding our Simple Summer Margarita and decorating with our Colorful Mexican Paper Flowers.
- soft flour tortillas and hard corn tortillas
- ground beef, seasoned with packaged taco seasoning (‘cuz it’s easy)
- sour cream
- shredded cheddar cheese
- refried beans (not pictured)
- Spanish rice (not pictured)
- tortilla chips (make a great topper if you choose to go the taco salad route)Our kids love this do-it-yourself meal because they get to play a role in their own meal prep. Our husbands love it because it is delicious and they can get their fill. We love it because it is fun and it is always a crowd pleaser!