Of all the things I cook, my son, Grant maintains that hot dogs are his favorite food (I guess I can stop worrying myself with homemade spaghetti sauce and pancetta wrapped pork loins). Well, this Hot Dog Bar was a hit with adults as well as kids.
We had more than just the basic condiments.
- Traditional Dog – ketchup, mustard, sweet relish
- Chili Cheese Classic – chili, cheese sauce
- Chicago Dog – dill pickle spear, mustard, onion and sport peppers
- Tex Mex Dog – diced tomato, Monterey Jack cheese, green chilies
- German Wiener – sour kraut, onion, spicy brown mustard
Message us and let us know your favorite hotdog recipe or how your hot dog party went.