Many of you have asked what we give our kids for afternoon snacks. Ask and you shall receive! BTW – these are perfect snacks for adults, too.Snacks are given to bridge the gap between two meals as opposed to filling a child’s belly. You can guarantee that if the snack is too big there won’t be much room in that belly for a healthy dinner.
- Banana Medallions dipped in Sunflower Seeds
- Cheez Its, Craisins, and Chocolate Animal Crackers
- Granola Bar or Granola Thin and Small Glass of Milk
- Frosted Mini Wheats and M&Ms
- Apple Slices with Peanut Butter
- Mini Pretzels with a Cheese Stick
- Greek Yogurt