We love a fall wedding and a fall bridal shower can be just as beautiful. Autumn colors like reds, oranges, and golds lend themselves to beautiful natural decorations.
Textures like burlap and wood add a warm touch to the elegance of grandma’s silver and smooth white china.
Uniformity is unnecessary when mixing and matching create the ever popular shabby chic feel. Coordinating borrowed items makes the cost of hosting a shower more manageable, too.
- Egg, sausage, and cheese breakfast casserole
- Roasted potatoes
- Cheddar apples
- Mixed fruit
- Cream cheese breakfast bars
- Mixed greens with pears, blue cheese, and candied pecans dressed in a maple viniagrette
- Carrot cupcakes with cream cheese frosting
- Bloody Marys
- Spiked apple cider
- Orange juice, water, coffee, and assorted teas